GmbH's navy Mathis jacket is constructed in panels of sherpa and twill lined with cotton poplin. Part of the German menswear label's Europe Endless Collection, this style is inspired by the workwear of designers Benjamin Alexander Huseby and Serhat Isik's immigrant fathers.
Our model is 6'1"/185cm and wearing a size Medium.
- From the Europe Endless Collection.
- Mock turtleneck. Long sleeves. Cased elastic cuffs. Toggle-drawcord hem.
- Side on-seam pockets.
- 24" center back length (approximately).
- Zip-front closure.
- Lined with cotton poplin. Welt pocket at interior.
- Available in Navy.
- 100% polyester. Lining: 100% cotton.
- Machine wash.
GmbH Mathis Sherpa & Twill Jacket Style.#505454075 OAOM541709481920 yNt9zeO9