Featuring outerwear repurposed from The North Face’s Base Camp duffels, Junya Watanabe Man x The North Face brings together the avant-garde Japanese menswear label and the American activewear brand in a capsule collection of innovative designs.
Junya Watanabe Man x The North Face's hooded jacket is constructed in a patchwork of black and charcoal tech canvas, ripstop, webbed fabric, and cotton corduroy. This durable style is embroidered at the chest and printed at the back with white logos.
Our model is 6’1”/185cm and wearing a size Medium.
- A collaboration between Junya Watanabe Man and The North Face.
- Mesh- and corduroy-lined toggle-drawstring hood. Webbed fabric shoulder panels. Shoulder yoke at front. Corduroy elbow patches. Mesh-lined zip vents at sleeves. Adjustable snap-tab cuffs. Storm flap. Adjustable buckles and backpack-style handle at back. Toggle-drawstring hem.
- Angled zip chest pockets. Angled zip front pockets. Slip front pockets. Matte silvertone hardware.
- 29.5" center back length (approximately).
- Zip-front closure. Snap storm placket.
- Lined with black mesh.
- Available in Black/Charcoal.
- 100% polyester. Combo 1: 100% cotton. Combo 2: 100% nylon. Lining: 100% polyester. Sleeve lining: 100% nylon.
- Hand wash.
- Made in Japan.
Junya Watanabe Man Comme des Garçons Patchwork Hooded Jacket Style.#505542830 RQJT197090436470 AmnLHdmN